This year, the Squid decided that she was going to dress as Hermione for bookweek.
This involved making wizard robes.
Knowing that she wouldn’t wear the robes again, I decided to make them to fit me, and just take them up for her parade. I am not sure that this was the best approach, as the taken up robes didn’t look as good as they could have, but now I have Gryffindor robes!
I used the pattern on this website: although I found the instructions rather difficult to follow, and there were some strange things that happened in the hood area. In general though, they came out ok. I forgot to wear them to Armageddon though.